Expert in IT and mathematical modeling
PhD in Physics and Mathematics; higher technical education: 2007, Petrozavodsk State University, a degree in Informatics and Computer Engineering.
• 2020 - Organization of export activities of Russian enterprises for regional coaches
• 2019 - Organizational and pedagogical support of a group of students in higher education programs
• 2019 - Information and educational environment of the higher education organization
• 2018 - 'Internet-based entrepreneurship tools for the development of products and services'
• 2018 - 'Industry Requirements: How to Become an Attractive Business Partner'
• 2014 - Design of electronic boards of accuracy class 6 in Cadence CAD
• 2013 - Modern approaches to teaching foreign languages
• 2012 - Economics of innovative entrepreneurship
2011 – Participation in the international space project "Plasma Crystal" (fundamental research) (Germany)
2017 to the present time - Regional coach of the Russian Export Center
2018 - Expert of the GenerationS accelerator
- Semenov A. V., Pergament A. L., Pikalev A. A. Raman spectroscopy of melamine-formaldehyde resin microparticles exposed to processing in complex plasma. // Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, 2016, Vol. 47, Issue, 11, pp. 1293-1297. https://doi.org/10.1002/jrs.4958, Impact Factor - 2.879
- A. V. Semenov, A. L. Pergament, A. I. Scherbina, A. A. Pikalev Surface Modification of Melamine-Formaldehyde (MF-R) Macroparticles in Complex Plasma, // Plasma Physics Report, Vol. 44, No. 4, 2018, pp. 458–461. https://doi.org/10.1134/S1063780X18040074, Impact Factor - 1.049
- Berezina O.Y., Markova N.P., Semenov A.V., Sidorova N.A. The use of nanofilaments based on polyvinylpyrrolidone for the immobilization of Lactobacillus Acidophilus cells. Proceedings of Universities. Applied Chemistry and Biotechnology. 2018;8(2):69-76. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.21285/2227-2925-2018-8-2-69-76
- Pikalev A.A., Kobylin V.I., Semenov A.V. Spectral Study of Glow Discharge With Dusty Structures // IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, Vol.46, №.4., 2017, P.698-700. DOI: 10.1109/TPS.2017.2763742, Impact Factor - 1.253
- Berezina O.Y., Markova N.P., Semenov A.V., Sidorova N.A. New approaches to immobilization of probiotic strains of Lactobacillus Acidophilus with nanostructured materials based on polyvinylpyrrolidone // Bacteriology.2017; 2(3):49.
- Semenov A.V. Investigation of surface modification of melamine-formaldehyde (MF-R) particles in complex plasma .: Monograph: Petrozavodsk: International Center for Scientific Partnership "New Science", 2018; 152.
The main area of professional interest
Artificial intelligence systems, information security, low-temperature plasma physics, biophysics.