Mathematical Modeling Expert
PhD in Math, Professor
Head of the Department of Probability Theory and Data Analysis, Institute of Mathematics and Information Technology, Petrozavodsk State University
- Diploma of PetrSU (2019)
- Honorary title Honored Scientist of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2015)
- Honorary title "Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation" (2009)
- Honorary title "For the development of students' research work" (2001)
- Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (2000)
- Scientific work
- Malodushev S.V. Mathematical model for evacuation people from corridor-type buildings [Text] / S.V. Malodushev, A.A. Rogov, R.V. Voronov // Mathematical model for evacuation people from corridor-type buildings // Bulletin of St. Petersburg University. Applied math. Computer science. Management processes. - St. Petersburg, 2019 .-- vol. 15, N3. - P.374–383. (VAK, Web of Science, Scopus, RSCI)
- Rogov A.A. Software support in solving the problem of attribution of texts [Text] / A.A. Rogov, K.A. Kulakov, N.D. Moskin // Software Engineering. - Moscow, 2019 .-- V. 10, No. 5. - S.234-240. - ISSN 2220-3397. (VAK, RSCI)
- Rogov A.A. TASK OF SELECTING BIT SPEEDS OF MEDIA FLOWS [Text] / A.A. Rogov, R.V. Voronov, E.A. Petrov // BULLETIN OF THE VORONEZH STATE TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. - Voronezh, 2017.- T.13, No. 1. - S.18-21. (VAK, RSCI)
- Sidorov, Yu.V. Comparison of dendrograms with an equal number of vertices [Text] / Yu.V. Sidorov, P.V. Kirikov, A.A. Rogov // Uchenye zapiski Petrozavodsk State University. Ser. “Natural and technical sciences” .. - Petrozavodsk: Petrozavodsk State University, 2011. - No. 8 (121). - S.108-110.
- Kotov A.A. Features of creating an electronic resource "materials for the syntax dictionary" [Electronic resource] / A.A. Kotov, G.B. Gurin, A.A. Rogov, A.V. Sedov // Russian Scientific Electronic Journal "Electronic Libraries", Volume 13 - Issue 2, 2010 - Moscow, 2010. - T.13, issue 2. - S. 81-86. - Access mode: http://elbib.ru /index.phtml?page = elbib / rus / journal / 2010 / part2 / KGSNSR. (RSCI)
- Report/article in materials (proceedings) of conferences, symposia, etc.
- Lebedev A.A. On the problem of creating marked-up text corps in 19th century graphics [Text] / A.A. Lebedev, A.A. Rogov, K.A. Kulakov, N.D. Moskin // Proceedings of the international conference "Corpus Linguistics-2019". - St. Petersburg, 2019 .-- S.296-302. - URL: https://events.spbu.ru/events/corpora-2019 (RSCI)
- Rogov A.A. Mathematical methods of attribution of anonymous articles [Text] / A.A. Rogov, N.D. Moskin, Yu.V. Sidorov, T.G. Surovtsova // Modern methods of applied mathematics, control theory and computer technology: proceedings of the XI International scientific conference PMTUKT-2018 (Voronezh, September 18-24, 2018). - Voronezh: Publishing House "Scientific Book", 2018. - P.227-230. (RSCI)
- Rogov A.A. Information system "Typology and attribution of the handwritten text of the XIX-XX centuries." [Text] / A.A. Rogov, N.I. Sobolev // Scientific and educational information environment of the XXI century. Materials of the X All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference. . - Petrozavodsk, 2016 .-- S.137-140. (RSCI)
- Kotov, A.A. Mathematical models, methods and algorithms for constructing marked-up corpus of texts [Text] / A.A. Kotov // Classical University in the Transboundary Space in the North of Europe: Strategy for Innovative Development: Materials of the International Forum (Petrozavodsk, December 9 - 13, 2014). . - Petrozavodsk, 2014 .-- S.206-209. (RSCI)
- Kotov A.A. Linguistic corps. Scientific electronic publication. 2nd edition revised and supplemented. [Electronic resource] / A.A. Kotov, Z.I. Mineeva, A.A. Rogov [et al.]. - Petrozavodsk: PetrSU, 2016 .-- 86 p.
- Rogov A.A. Mathematical methods of text attribution [Text] / A.A. Rogov, T.G. Surovtsova, Yu.V. Sidorov [et al.]. - Petrozavodsk: Publishing House of PetrSU, 2014 .-- 96 p. - ISBN 978-5-8021-20-46-0.
- Kotov A.A. Linguistic Corps [Text] / A.A. Kotov, Z.I. Mineeva, M.Yu. Nekrasov [et al.]. - Petrozavodsk: Petrozavodsk, 2014 .-- 140 p. (RSCI)
Kotov A.A. Linguistic Corps as an Object and a Research Tool: A Training Manual. [Text] / A.A. Kotov, M.Yu. Nekrasov, A.A. Rogov [et al.]. - Petrozavodsk: PetrSU, 2012 .-- 54 p.
Main area of professional interest
Applied Mathematical Modelling