General management of the company, HR-related matters, legal affairs, security and data protection, licensing and certification, finance and risk management.
Roman has a higher technical education from Petrozavodsk State University, 1998, a degree with distinction in Automated Information Processing and Management Systems.
Нe has been leading the K-MIS company since 2007. This company is one of the top developers of medical software in Russia. K-MIS is on the 5th place in terms of revenue, according to the monitoring of the market for computerization of public health in the Russian Federation in 2013-2017.
- Gavrilov D., Gusev A., Korsakov I., Novitsky R., and Serova L., Feature Extraction Method from Electronic Health Records in Russia, in Proceedings of the FRUCT’26, ISSN 2305-7254, ISBN 978-952-69244-2-7, pp. 497-500, April 2020
- Korsakov I., Gusev A., Kuznetsova T., Gavrilov D., Novitskiy R. Deep and machine learning models to improve risk prediction of cardiovascular disease using data extraction from electronic health records / European Heart Journal, Volume 40, Issue Supplement_1, October 2019, ehz748.0670
- Gusev A.V., Gavrilov D.V., Korsakov I.N., Kuznetsova T.Yu., Serova L.M., Novitsky R.E. Prospects for the use of machine learning methods for predicting cardiovascular disease / Physician and Information Technology. 2019. №3. Page 41-47
- Aksenova O.N., Novitsky R.E. Medical information system as an object of venture investment in IT for healthcare. Health Manager No. 6. 2008.S. 49-52
- Gusev A.V., Novitsky R.E. Use of Microsoft technologies in the implementation of the Pskov project of automation of a healthcare system at a regional level. Physician and Information Technology, No. 2 2009. p. 42-48
- Gusev A.V., Novitsky R.E. On the implementation of a regional healthcare automation project in the Pskov region (thesis). Abstracts of the 5th international forum MedSoft-2009 "Medical Information Technologies for Health Care Facilities"
Project management, budgeting, human resource management, team building, negotiations with potential customers.