Set and implementation of medical tasks, project planning. Conducting experimental research. The product introduction in medical practice.
Medical education: 2002, Petrozavodsk State University with degree in "Therapy".
2007, professional retraining in the specialties of “cardiology”, “functional diagnostics” on the basis of the St. Petersburg Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education of the Federal Agency for Health and Social Development.
Head of the Cardiology Department of the Emergency Hospital in Petrozavodsk,Member of the Russian Society of Cardiology and European Society of Cardiology, Society of specialists in heart failure , Russian Antihypertensive League ,Chairman of the Karelian Republican Branch of the Russian Society of Cardiology, Association of outpatient rehabilitation
Total number of publications: 53
- Gavrilov D., Gusev A., Korsakov I., Novitsky R., and Serova L., Feature Extraction Method from Electronic Health Records in Russia, in Proceedings of the FRUCT’26, ISSN 2305-7254, ISBN 978-952-69244-2-7, pp. 497-500, April 2020
- Gusev A.V., Gavrilov D.V., Korsakov I.N., Kuznetsova T.Yu., Serova L.M., Novitsky R.E. Prospects for the use of machine learning methods for predicting cardiovascular disease / Physician and Information Technology. 2019. №3. Page 41-47
- Can we achieve two main goals in arterial hypertension treating in current clinical practice: target blood pressure values and cardiovascular risk lowering? Presentation at ESH Satellite Symposium “Resistant Hypertension”, St. Peterburg, Russia, 25 may 2012
- The dependence of the index of coronary calcium and diastolic dysfunction of the left ventricle Heart Failure Congress 2014, Athens
- Cardiac complications after loperamide abuse. Cardiovascular pharmacology poster Session FP Number: P4789. ESC Congress 2018, Barselona. European Heart Journal (2018) 39 (Supplement), 1004
- Recent publications:
- Monitoring of patients with arterial hypertension using an electronic surveillance map (thesis) Pec. Medical academic journal. - 2004. - T. 4. - No. 3. Appendix 5. - P. 33. 1 / 0.5 Kirillova A.V.
- The main directions in creating a passport of human health (theses) Pech .. Anniversary scientific conference of young scientists of the north-western region. Conference proceedings. - 2004. P.89-90 1 / 0.5 Dmitriev A.G.
- The results of complex automation of the clinic of the medical center of Kondopoga (article) Computer Materials of the conference “Electronic Petrozavodsk 2005”
- Access Mode: CD. 12/6 Gusev A.V., Romanov F.A., Kempi S.I., Dudanov I.P. Investigation of the possibility of automatic formation of a diagnosis of hypertension in an integrated medical information system (thesis) Pech. Scientific Conference of Young Scientists of the Northwest Region. Conference proceedings. - 2005.P. 1 / 0.5 Gusev A.V., Kempi S.I.,. Dudanov I.P.
- Automatic formation of the diagnosis of hypertension in the conditions of the institution in the integrated medical information system (article) Pec. Medical academic journal. Volume 5. No. 3. 2005. Appendix 7. P. 64-67 4/3 Gusev A.V., Kuznetsova T.Yu., Dudanov I.P.
- Information system for dispensary observation of patients with arterial hypertension on an outpatient basis (article) Pec. Medical academic journal. Volume 5. No. 3. 2005. Appendix 7. P. 144-146 3 / 0.5 Kuznetsova T.Yu., Russian N.V., Kirillova A.V., Gusev A.V., Dudanov I.P.
- Information system for dispensary observation of patients with arterial hypertension on an outpatient basis (thesis) Pec. Bulletin NTSSSH them. A.N. Bakuleva. Volume 6. № 5. 2005. P. 241 1 / 0.2 Kuznetsova T.Yu., Russians N.V., Kirillova A.V., Gusev A.V., Dudanov I.P.
- Creation of a risk assessment and individual monitoring system for patients with arterial hypertension at an industrial enterprise using a single information system (thesis) Bulletin. Research Institute of Cardiology V.A. Almazova, St. Petersburg, 2005, Volume 3, No. 1, p. 5 1 / 0.2 Kuznetsova T.Yu., Russian N.V., Kirillova A.V.,Gusev A.V., Dudanov I.P.
- Clinical observation of patients with hypertension - is it possible to effectively solve the old problem? (article) Pec. Doctor and information technology. Number 4. 2006. P.106-111 4/3 Kuznetsova T.Yu., Dudanov I.P.
- Information technology during in-depth medical examinations during the implementation of the national project "Health" (article) Pec Physician and information technology. Number 4. 2007, p. 20 5/4 Kempi S.I., Dudanov I.P.
- Chronic heart failure in patients with arterial hypertension and polymorphisms of the Glu298Asp endothelial NO synthase gene and C242T p22phox gene NADPH oxidase (article) Pec. Journal of Heart Failure, Volume 8, No. 6 (44), 2007, pp. 274-278 5.0 / 1.0 Kuznetsova T.Yu., Dudanov I.P., Gavrilov D.V., Parfenova E.V. , Samokhodskaya L.M., Balatsky A.V., Makarevich P.I.
- The Influence of Genetic Factors on Incidence of Coronary Atery Disease in Hypertensive Patients in Comparison with Other Risk Factors (article) Pec. 7th Internetional Congress on Coronary Artery Disease, Venice (Italy), October 7-10, 2007, p.
- The effect of polymorphisms of endothelial NO synthase and NADPH oxidase genes on the development of complications of arterial hypertension (article) Pec. Cardiology No. 3, 2008, pp. 27-34 7/1 Kuznetsova T.Yu., Dudanov I.P., Balatsky A.V., Makarevich P.I., Samokhodskaya L.M.
Clarification of the role of medical genetic factors and the influence of the environment on the development of arterial hypertension (report on research work) Pec. Petrozavodsk State University, Petrozavodsk, 2008, No. ГР 0120.0603133, Inv. No. 0220.0 800913, 77 pp. I.P. Dudanov, T.Yu. Kuznetsova, D.V. Gavrilov, S.I. Kempi, A.V. Kirillova, L.M. Samokhodskaya, A.V. Gusev
- Clinical and genetic factors of left ventricular hypertrophy / clinical and genetic factors of left ventricular hypertrophy. (article) Pec. Rational pharmacotherapy in cardiology No. 6, 2010, pp. 294-305. 12 Kuznetsova T.Yu., Gavrilov D.V., Samokhodskaya L.M., Rebrikov D.V., Morozova S.A., Makarevich P.I., Kolotvin A.V., Balatsky A.V., Postnov A.Yu., Boytsov S.A.
- The influence of genetic factors on the development of lesions of target organs, depending on the age of diagnosing arterial hypertension Pec. Therapeutic Archive. Date: 01/01/2010 Volume: T.9. first page: 30 T.Yu. Kuznetsova, D.V. Gavrilov, L.M. Samohodskaya, Yu.A. Postnov, S.A. Fighters
- Ventricular extrasystole and epsilon wave on an ECG as risk markers at a young age (theses) Pech. Abstracts of the 10th Anniversary Congress "Cardiostim-2012", February 16-18, 2012, p. 14. Gavrilov D.V., Balakireva A.A., Kuznetsova T.Yu.
- Can we achieve target blood pressure values in arterial hypertension treating (abstract) Pec. ESH Satellite Symposium “Resistant Hypertension”, St. Peterburg, Russia, 24-26 may 2012, p. 11 Kuznetsova T., Gavrilov D., Madani S.
- Evaluation of the calcium index of coronary arteries in low and moderate risk arterial hypertension MODERN MEDICINE: FROM FUNDAMENTAL SCIENCE TO CLINICAL PRACTICE, Collection of scientific articles by employees of Petrozavodsk State University. edited by A.N. Poltorak, A.T. Balashova, T.O. Volkova, T.Yu. Kuznetsova Kirov, 2014
Main area of professional interest
Medical practice, cardiology, health care management, medical information systems