The IV International Medical Investment Forum took place on November 27-28, 2020.
The event was held with the interaction of the Federation Council Committee on Social Policy and the First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov, with the support of:
- State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
- Federal Compulsory Health Insurance Fund
- Rostec State Corporation
Over 6,000 people from all regions of the Russian Federation attended the Forum, including government representatives, academics, business people, and people from the financial industry and consulting.
Alexander Gusev, Webiomed Chief Business Development Officer made a presentation on the following topic: "Prospects for Predictive Analytics in Healthcare based on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence".
In his presentation, Alexander spoke about the Webiomed project and shared his experience in developing the startup and attracting investment.
Forum website: https://mmif-forum.ru/